Pet insurance overview
You love your pets and will do anything to keep them healthy. We want to help by making it easier to pay for their medical bills through a pet health insurance plan. The coverage is comprehensive, simple to understand, and easy to use. With it, you can:
Get a Quote
- Access the latest in veterinary medicine.
- Get coverage for everything from regular exams to treatment for injuries and illness.
- Receive a 5% group discount as an RCU Member.
Common pet insurance questions
Get a Quote
- How do I know which vets accept pet insurance?
With pet insurance, you can go to any licensed veterinarian. You pay for services (as you usually would), and then submit the bill with claim form to the pet insurance company.
- What is considered a pre-existing condition?
Any medical records created for health conditions that happened before you got pet insurance will likely be considered a pre-existing condition and will be excluded from coverage.
- Is routine care covered?
It varies, depending on the policy you pick. If you choose major medical with wellness, many of your routine visits will be covered. Click Get a Quote to see your options.
- What are hereditary and congenital conditions?
Hereditary conditions are inherited genetically. Congenital conditions are present from birth and may or may not be genetic. Some pet insurance providers limit or exclude these conditions.
Have questions? Please call us toll-free at (866)-477-4225 or at (707) 576-5115.