Business Owners Insurance
Starting and owning a business is hard work that requires time, dedication, and money. One accident or lawsuit can threaten your business, especially in the first few years. To protect against potential losses, consider a business owners policy, which is:
- A bundled policy that combines different coverages for small businesses in low-risk industries.
- A flexible policy that allows you, as a small business owner, to save money on important coverages.
- Something we can tailor specifically for your business.
What Does a Business Owners Policy Cover?
Covers claims for bodily injury, property damage, and personal or advertising injury. It can also cover medical bills and protect against lawsuits.
Covers damages to the physical property and contents of your business including damages caused by fire, wind, theft, and other disasters.
You can add different coverages based on your need, including professional liability, commercial auto insurance, and workers’ compensation.
Make sure your business is covered with a flexible, affordable policy. Call RCU Insurance Services at (707) 576-5115 or get an online quote today.
Common Business Owners Policy Questions
Get a Quote
- How much does a business owners policy cost?
The cost varies depending on your location, coverage limits, industry, size of the business, and other factors.
- Who qualifies for a business owners policy?
Typically small businesses in low-risk industries. This can vary depending on the insurer, so be sure to ask about it.
- How does a general liability policy differ from business owners policy?
General liability is a standalone policy that can be combined with a business owners policy for added protection.
- How much coverage do I need?
It varies based on things like the size of your business, number of employees, and the type of customers you work with.
Additional Business Coverage
Protect your workers with a comprehensive policy.
Excess coverage for when your policy limits have been met.
Covers vehicles owned or used by the business for work purposes.
Have questions? Please call us toll-free at (866) 477-4225 or at (707) 576-5115.