More business insurance
RCU Insurance Services offers additional policies for various business categories. Find your business type below to read more, or contact us for more information.
For most farms or ranches, the most cost-effective and efficient way to obtain property and liability coverage is with a package policy that combines a variety of coverages in a single contract, similar to a business owner policy.
Property Coverage: The property section of a farm package policy typically provides coverage for dwellings on the farm, including mobile home, household personal property, both scheduled (listed) and unscheduled (unlisted) farm personal property, and other farm structures. There are many other types of coverage, including:
- Transportation floater
- Livestock coverage
- Crop insurance
- Liability coverage
Up to the policy limit, the liability section protects the farmer, rancher, or similar agricultural establishment owner from claims alleging bodily injury or property damage caused by an incident involving the premises or operations of the insured.
Get a Quote
If you live in a development or community that’s governed by a homeowners association (HOA), you might end up paying less for individual homeowners insurance than the average home.
HOAs are responsible for buying insurance that covers all public, common areas of the development.
HOA Master Insurance Policy
- Many HOAs carry what’s known as a “master policy.” These policies typically provide coverage for both damage and personal injuries.
- Policy should cover shared spaces such as roofs, common walls, lobbies, stairways, elevators, fitness centers, pools, playgrounds, and clubhouses.
- The HOA should also purchase general liability insurance for lawsuits or medical expenses filed by people injured in common areas of the property.
Coverage Unit Owners Should Purchase
Plan on buying an individual insurance policy (often called a condominium policy) both for your own protection and because, if you're taking out a mortgage loan, your lender will require it.
We offer customized insurance solutions for your rental property needs. Coverage options include protection for your property, business, and liability.
Get a Quote
- Property insurance — This insurance covers the damage or destruction of buildings, equipment, inventory, and more.
- General liability insurance — This insurance covers costs if someone is injured in your location.
- Business income insurance — Replaces lost revenue and covers expenses if the business must close or move due to fire, wind, or other covered losses.
Additional coverage and services
Get a Quote
Comprehensive protection for your business and employees.
Vehicle coverage for your business fleet and employees.
Protect your workers with a comprehensive policy.
Have questions? Please call us toll-free at (866) 477-4225 or at (707) 576-5115.
You're leaving RCU Insurance Website
You are leaving our website and linking to an alternate website not operated by us. RCU Insurance Services does not endorse or guarantee the products, information, or recommendations provided by third-party vendors or third-party linked sites.