Term Life Insurance
A term life policy typically covers you for 5, 10 or 20 years to ensure that your family can manage living expenses (such as paying the mortgage, paying ongoing living expenses or funding college educations) if you pass away with outstanding debts or young children.
Get a Quote
- RCU Insurance Services
- Insurance Essentials
- What is Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- The Basics of Life Insurance
- What types of insurance should I consider?
- Tips for maximizing insurance coverage and value?
Insurance products are not deposits of Redwood Credit Union and are not protected by the NCUA. They are not an obligation of or guaranteed by Redwood Credit Union and may be subject to risk. Any insurance required as a condition of an extension of credit by Redwood Credit Union need not be purchased from Redwood Credit Union and may be purchased from an agent or an insurance company of the member's choice. RCU Insurance Services is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Redwood Credit Union. Business conducted with RCU Insurance Services is separate and distinct from any business conducted with Redwood Credit Union. License no. OD91054. NPN no. 7612227.
- Basics to creating, changing or revoking a will
- What is Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)?
- Are my account balances insured, and if so, for how much?
- A family member of mine recently died and was a Redwood Credit Union Member. What do I need to do to resolve their account?
- Six Life Insurance Beneficiary Mistakes to Avoid
Get a Quote