GAP Plus with Deductible Assistance*
If you have an auto or RV loan with Redwood Credit Union, our Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) program can help cushion you and your family against sudden out-of-pocket expenses if your vehicle becomes damaged. This GAP Plus with Deductible Assistance program goes beyond traditional GAP protection. Here’s how it works.
GAP Plus may reduce or eliminate the gap between what your vehicle insurance will pay and what you owe on your loan, if your vehicle is deemed a total loss. Plus, it helps you get into your next vehicle by reducing your next loan at Redwood Credit Union by $1,000.
Deductible Assistance is designed to provide financial relief when your vehicle is damaged, but not deemed a total loss. If auto repairs cost more than your deductible, the deductible amount is applied to your RCU loan, reducing what you owe by up to $1000.
GAP One-Time Cost
GAP Plus with Deductible Assistance* Coverage:
- Protects new and used vehicles valued up to $100,000
- Has a one-time cost of $479 for autos (pricing for motorcycles, boats and RVs)
- Can cover up to six skipped payments
- Waives losses up to $50,000
- Will reduce your next Redwood Credit Union auto loan by $1,000
- Deductible Assistance will credit your RCU loan up to $1000 when your car is not totaled
For more information or to purchase GAP Plus Deductible Assistance coverage,
please call (707) 576-5115, or contact us using the form below.
Add GAP Insurance
Mechanical Breakdown Protection
Mechanical breakdown protection provides comprehensive coverage so you can avoid those unpleasant costs associated with vehicle repairs. You can add this coverage on any used or new vehicle to protect against unexpected repairs including towing coverage and replacement transportation.
We will pay or reimburse you for reasonable costs to repair or replace any mechanical or electrical part, minus any deductible. Replacement parts may be new, remanufactured, or used parts of like kind and quality.
Learn more about our mechanical breakdown insurance options and find the plan that works for you. Call us at (707) 576-5080 or toll-free at 1 (877) 545-0800 Or, get a quote online.
Get a Quote
* Your purchase of MEMBER’S CHOICE™ Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP), which includes deductible assistance, is optional and will not affect your application for credit or the terms of any credit agreement you have with your chosen lender. Certain eligibility requirements, conditions, and exclusions may apply. You will receive the contract before you are required to pay for GAP. You should carefully read the contract for a full explanation of the terms. If you choose GAP, adding the GAP fee to your loan amount will increase the cost of GAP. You may cancel GAP at any time. If you cancel GAP within 90 days, you will receive a full refund of any fee paid.
GAP purchased from state-chartered credit unions in FL, GA, IA, RI, UT, VT, and WI, may be with or without a refund provision. Prices of the refundable and non-refundable products are likely to differ. If you choose a refundable product, you may cancel at any time during the loan and receive a refund of the unearned fee. GAP purchased from state-chartered credit unions in CO, MO, or SC may be canceled at any time during the loan and receive a refund of the unearned fee. GAP purchased from state chartered credit unions in IN may be with or without a refund provision. If the credit union offers a refund provision, you may cancel at any time during the loan and receive a refund of the unearned fee.
GAP-2488407.1-0419-0521 © CUNA Mutual Group, 2019. All Rights Reserved.